Advertising & Media
For-Tomorrow Online offer various advertising spaces and packages available across our sites to cater the needs of small brands to big organisations.
For-Tomorrow comprises a growing network of acclaimed leading menswear fashion focussed sites - F-T Online Store, Blog, Productions and social media via Facebook, Twitter and MySpace.
Online Store - Australia's leading menswear boutique boasting various exclusive designers such as Friedrich Gray and Claude Maus, always ahead of the curve with a directional look and technologically advanced ideas.
Blog - Menswear focussed media and fashion blog covering all the latest events, runway, shoots, campaigns, and news. Often the first source of exclusive news and coverage directly from personal relationships with designers before many other major competitors such as magazines and newspapers. Full coverage of L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival and Rosemount Australian Fashion Week includes video, photography and interviews.
Productions - Organised into various channels of media - Web Development and Design, eCommerce, Photography and Film, and Creative Content - these services are offered to all our clients.
For-Tomorrow is a resource for every other fashion outlet in Australia with
interests in menswear, bar none.
- Our internet media properties attract large numbers of visitors daily,
with over 3/4 being well educated and affluent males.
- Rapidly growing statistics that are rivalling that of established media outlets.
- Well known Australian magazines, websites and worldwide blogs rely heavily on the For-Tomorrow network to help build their brand, name, and to source information.
- Competitive and affordable pricing with more value.
- Spaces available across all sites.
For further details regarding Who Are We, Pricing, Statistics, Spaces and Packages, Who Our Visitors Are and more please consult the kit.
Download For-Tomorrow Advertising & Media Kit (PDF)